"And so we see it is by small and simple things that great things are brought to pass."

Thursday, May 5, 2011

MTC Employment Resource Center Missionaries

This is my last day in the MTC with these wonderful friends who are all going to be serving as ERC missionaries. The only couple who I haven't mentioned before are Elder and Sister Bennett on the far right. They are successful grain farmers from Spring Coolee, Alberta, Canada and are just cute as can be. This is Elder Bennett"Me in 30 Seconds":
I am an apprentice brain surgeon.
I have six months experience on lab rats.
I can do a frontal lobotomy on a rat in 15 minutes.
(I haven't lost a rat yet!)
Today we have been introduced to the Small Business Workshop and decided we should all go into business together.

No comments:

Post a Comment