"And so we see it is by small and simple things that great things are brought to pass."

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Heavenly Father Loves All of His Children

I had one of those "tender mercy" experiences today when I was asked to look over a gentleman's resume as he had an interview later in the afternoon. It was a highly technical resume and he mentioned that someone in this office awhile back had recommended a book to him called, Ace the IT Resume which he used. Guess who that someone was?! How he organized and presented the material made perfect sense for his situation, but not the way we ordinarily construct a resume. We made one minor change and he was off, but not before he looked at my name tag and remembered I was the one who recommended the book. After he left I went back to check the notes on his account, and sure enough, there was a note I had entered June 23 with the title of the book. Now those of my family members who are reading this will readily agree that I have trouble remembering things....especially after I sleep on them. I do remember however, recommending that book, as I had JUST learned about it that day. Had I learned about it say two weeks earlier there was a good chance I would not have remembered it. Heavenly Father was watching out for Brother Murphy and today he was giving me a sweet experience that reassures me that really all He needs is a warm body and He will do the rest. He loves His children!

No comments:

Post a Comment