"And so we see it is by small and simple things that great things are brought to pass."

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Missionary Training Center (MTC)




Highlights

My companion, Bobbie Peterson
Being one of 1600 missionaries on site
Being taught by outstanding returned missionary young men and women
Being housed at the Marriott
A Devotional with Elder Dallin Oaks and his wife, Kristin
Having reserved seating on cushioned chairs for the Devotional
Teaching a lesson to an "investigator" in the TRC and having the spirit present as if she had been a genuine investigator
Having 3 meals a day cooked and served to me with no dishes to do
Meeting old and young missionaries from all over the world, going to serve all over the world
Having re=affirmed again and again that the Gospel is true!
Finding one black skirt left in my size and on sale!
Having the gumption to pass up BYU Creamery Ice Cream at lunch and dinner
Having Caitlin be blessed with a job and know it was the result in part of Heavenly Father keeping his promise that my family would be blessed because of my missionary service
Getting my missionary badge
A video from the Romans Family made at FHE
Emails and texts from family

By the way...you can email me at my regular email address as I have forgotten my user name and password for my Maria.Mitchell at myldsmail.net and dont have the time to sort that all out

No comments:

Post a Comment