"And so we see it is by small and simple things that great things are brought to pass."

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bits and Pieces

We hit the halfway mark of our mission last week
A candidate whose novel I am editing got a thumbs up from her editor
We had a tornado watch last week
I am going to a class Sunday on how to speak in church for my talk the following Sunday
Attending my first BYU Management Society Meeting Friday Night
I learned one of every 19 citizens in Atlanta has a criminal history
I learned this while researching how to help felons gain employment
One came in today, my second in a week
I love my homemade soup made from vegetables I dried from my garden and brought with me
One of my most discouraged candidates is starting a full time job tomorrow
One of my favorite candidates needs to quit her job as the chemicals are making her sick
Elder Ballard said we need to be in a hurry about building up the Kingdom of God
Conner is my first grandchild to serve a mission: The Phillippines
We lose the spirit because we never thoroughly intended to have it
The Spiritual Mind is ultimately the Lord's Mind and through it we have direct access to Him

No comments:

Post a Comment